Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Another day

I realized today that everything regarding public transportation is terrible.
I spent a good 30 minutes of my time sitting around next to benches that smelled like piss and puke from the nights before, but of course I couldn't do anything about it but sit and wait. Of course, the bus system around here is much better than that of LA, but hey. I can still bitch, especially considering that the police that come on to check your tickets are full of it. They're not even cops, yet they can still issue a seventy five dollar ticket...

Whatever. Sure, maybe I should be buying bus passes but two dollars every few hours adds up. And I could buy a bus pass but sometimes sixty dollars a month is a little bit too much.

2 comments:

  1. Public transportation needs a makeover, I mean just look at Europe's system. It's really the only thing I envy about them.

    ReplyDelete